Thursday, January 13, 2011

You so joe

University City Station, Philadelphia
I'm sitting here in the kitchen munching on Nilla wafers which really makes me crave banana pudding. Today was a busy day at work - being pulled in all different directions. I feel like an elastiband sometimes. At the same time, I'm very grateful because I've been put in charge of two first-author publications and my coworkers and I have a blast busting on Kenny G music, learning new slang phrases (which is what the title is) and debating whether Tyler Perry is gay.

I'm also very much looking forward to a 3-day weekend starting to write a book with my coworker, cafe hopping with friends and getting some spa therapy with my sister. Mr. King you're the bomb dot com.

Wow I killed that box of Nillas... *stares down at bump in stomach*

No comments:

Post a Comment