Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hey buddy, you're on fire

Took this while standing in line for the MOMA, New York City
I really feel like this bus today. I'm smoking from the back and I don't even know it. You can surprise yourself you know. You realize you've been on freaking fire and the whole time, nobody had the decency to tell you. It also drives me absolutely crazy when someone who hasn't spoken with you or asked "how are you doing lately?" come up to you and tell you what is wrong with you. To have someone tell you that your future spouse will have to deal with this, this and this about you.  No. That I cannot listen to. Good bye. 

I don't know what I'm thankful. I don't have it in me today.

Complete sidenote but people become too emotionally invested in facebook. Something about looking at all the glamorous things your friends do. It's frightening the time we waste. Oh wait, this is starting to sound familiar..

No comments:

Post a Comment