Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crack Pie and Korean Food

My nickname at work is the "Cookie Monster" because I always have something sweet in my hand. I love desserts. Period. So if med schools reject me this year, I'm going to open my own dessert cafe with a bookstore. Then I'll send the admissions committee a big batch of my best desserts and they'll be so impressed that it will finally occur to them "Of course she can be a physician! What were we thinking?"  Brilliant.

Today I made Momofuku's crack pie (Adapted from the Los Angeles Times). I've tried it once and I think it's better than crack (Totally joking! I have not tried crack...)  No pictures of the finished product though because it's still working its magic in the oven but I will leave you with a few remnants from lunch at a place called Dragon in Cheltenham, PA.  I got some jajangmyun (Korean Black Bean Paste Noodles) and tangsuyuk (sweet and sour pork). These are the moments when I really love being Korean.

Tangsuyuk

Jajangmyun

No comments:

Post a Comment